Thursday, June 18, 2015

To Do.....Uhhhh....I mean, DONE!

Our official first week of summer is always  the week AFTER the dance show. That means that this is our second week of summer and I am off to a great start. I have already had lake time, hammock time, painted my toes, finished a book on my summer reading list, kept up on the laundry (sort of...it is all washed.....), prepared a favorite summer supper and supplied the children with their choice of popsicle or ice cream sandwich on  a daily basis.
************************************************

Yesterday I: Paid a bill, retrieved Miranda from the airport in Fargo, satisfied my Chipotle craving, removed nails from the wall, filled the holes and hung something new on the wall (With Derek's help while he was home on his lunch break!!!), went to the community ed office to sign Madison up for Youth Firearm Safety, ran out to Meadowfarm Foods and finally bought lavender oil, headed to Biffley's to look for the rest of the Anne books (did not find any) and Walmart to pick up the last of the photos for the Birthday Books that I am making for Danelle, Madison, and KZ. Back home I got the kids (girls and Mykenzey) off to Detroit Lakes for their youth activity and painted 5 items with chalk paint while watching 3 and a half episodes of Call the Midwife. I also repaired a backpack the had come unstitched after only one school year. I did not get my 10,000 steps in, but I drank about 100 oz of water for the day.  Each day is completely different around here and it is good for me to write it all down occasionaly as proof that I am both being quite productive and having a good time too!

No comments: