Friday, April 17, 2015

FOURTEEN




 
Madison's birth story is legendary in our house. She didn't know that she wasn't actually wearing a cape when she was born until a few years ago. The second half of my labor progressed so quickly that the nurse told me that I wasn't really ready to push because I still had hours of labor left. The doctor didn't make it in time. She has been a super hero from the start, always fiercely independent and wanting to do things her way and according to her timing. I love that she still cares what I think and is willing to be guided and directed. Madison is a good friend, she is caring and compassionate and so much more. I love this girl so much! Here is my facebook post from this morning.
 
 
HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy to my sweet, lovable, AMAZING, intelligent, witty, hilarious, talented, strong, independent and fun loving Madi Girl!!! I love this girl so very much! She has the keen ability to keep me in check and ground me. She is a great example to me of strength, courage, faithfulness and facing problems head on. She doesn't back down from a challenge and pushes ahead through the obstacles. I cannot express how much I love this kid! If you are local, come see the birthday girl perform on stage at A Center For the Arts in Razzle Dazzle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!
 
I will try to post photos from the show and do a birthday interview with her soon.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is so sweet and caring and sensitive and so freaking fabulous. You'd think she'd be bigger...all of that awesome in one person must feel crowded!! <3