I have a blog post in the works about my Grandma's lasagna.
It's yummy.
I have a follow up post to that about why we comfort ourselves with food.
But yesterday it snowed.
Again.
And tomorrow.
It will snow some more.
I no longer find the big, fat, fluffy flakes beautiful in April.
I should.
But I don't.
I just REALLY want sunshine.
And warmth.
And flowers.
And rhubarb desserts.
I am craving SPRING.
And winter is taking it's sweet time leaving town.
UGH!
So that's all I have for today.
Maybe tomorrow I will share that lasagna recipe with you.
Tomorrow will be a great day for comfort food.
Kewpie
4 days ago


3 comments:
Maybe tomorrow I will leave a comment ;) JK....I luff you!! Wish I could send some sunshine home with my Cho for you. Hang in there.
I told the kids last fall that the new baby would come "when the snow is gone" (in the spring). When this latest batch fell, some of the littler ones said, "Awww, but we wanted the BABY to come!!!!" :) Hang in there--it can't stay on the ground forever!
It probably won't comfort you to know that July is the only month on record that there has been no snow on the ground in MN historically speaking. True story.
I would agree. Go away snow.
Post a Comment