Friday, April 19, 2013

HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy MaDiSoN!!!!

 
Another year and another birthday interview. I love looking back to see how the answers change....................and how they stay the same.

  1. Madison, how old are you today? Twelve
  2. How does it feel to be 12? Same as every birthday
  3. So you still feel 3? No
  4. What was your favorite part of your day? I had no school. (On a Wednesday!)
  5. What was the weather like? Sunny. Chilly. Snow on the ground. Still winter.
  6. What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far? Don’t eat yellow snow.
  7. How do you think you’re different from a year ago? I’m older.
  8. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? My red sweatshirt. (She wears it ALL THE TIME!!!)
  9. You’ve been homeschooled for 7 years now. How’s that going for you? Thumbs up.
  10. Who’re your best friends?  Kippy, Ethan, Georgia, Lilly, Barrett, Linea, Thad and Lacey.
  11. What do you like learning about? Animals.
  12. Is there anything you’d do to improve your educational experience? Nah.
  13. What do you like about having 3 sisters?  It’s never quiet and I’m never lonely.
  14. What is your favorite day of the week? Tuesday. I don’t have any activities on Tuesday. I really do like all of my activities, but I just like having a day off.
  15. What is your favorite vacation that we have ever taken? Florida and California. They’re both warm.
  16. Where would you like to go for vacation if you could choose where to go? I want to see Hawaii.
  17. In the past year, what have been some of your favorite books, movies, and music? Books: My Side of the Mountain, The Borrowers Series,  all of the Gregor books. Movies: Captain America, Iron Man and I’m looking forward to seeing the Avengers. Music: Church songs, Philadelphia Chickens, Piano Guys.
  18. If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Eat chocolate and go to a fair and take Noah for a walk…….and eat pizza.
  19. What’s your favorite thing to play with? Noah.
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A hobo. A burger flipper.
  21. Do you think you’ll ever get married? Yeah.
  22. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I don’t know! As old as a pineapple.
  23. Do you want to have children? Is that even a question? Yeah.
  24. How many? Ummmm……..like 3.
  25. What have you learned about boys this year? They sometimes can be not the smartest.
  26. What’s your favorite food? Pizza and ice cream and shredded pork tacos.
  27. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream. Which flavor? Are you going to make me pick one? They are all too delicious.
  28. And your favorite candy? Chocolate.
  29. Anything you’re scared of? That Noah will die…..although that will make some people happy….like Renae will be there with a party hat on.
  30. What is most important to you in your life right now? At this moment? That Kamiryn doesn’t find my secret stash of candy.
  31. Anything else you’d like to say? Yolo. And pineapple burgers are not as delicious as they sound.
I'm having a good time watching this Madi girl grow up.
She is my funny, kind, wild, sweet, powerful, fierce, loving, compassionate, determined, dedicated, outdoor loving, goofbally, smart-as-heck, hilarious Madi Girl!!!!
Each year that passes she amazes me more.
This past few months were a struggle for my girl but she has experienced quite a bit of growth and gained maturity and insight during the struggle.
She is beautiful inside and out and I am so very happy to be her momma!

1 comment:

Lori said...

OMGoodness!!! I did LOL at the Noah funeral/party. That girl of yours is hilarious!!! I hope she had a great day!!!