Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Madison

When the girls were little and I was a good mom used to scrapbook I would ask a few birthday interview questions each year. It has been a while since I have done that and I miss it. I found some fun questions on this blog and changed them a bit to fit my Madi girl. So here goes.....
 
  1. Madison, how old are you today? Eleven
  2. How does it feel to be 11? I don’t know….I’ve only been 11 for a few hours.
  3. What has been your favorite part of the day? Getting new Lego sets and putting them together.
  4. What was the weather like? Chilly and terrible. (Not really. It is actually nice out!) Ehhh….ughhh…..ooooof. You are asking too many questions!
  5. What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far?  To not make fun of Miranda while she is giving me a pep talk. I get in trouble.
  6. How do you think you’re different from a year ago? I am older now.
  7. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? That I am me.
  8. You’ve been homeschooled for 6 years now. What do you think of it so far? It has many advantages…..like getting out of school on your birthday and getting to help dad (yesterday Madison helped Derek in the yard all day).
  9. Who’s your best friend? Kippy and Georgia. Ethan too.
  10. What do you like learning about? History
  11. Is there anything you’d do to improve your educational experience? No
  12. Tell me about our family. They can be cranky, annoying and crabby. They are sometimes nice. Occasionally.
  13. What do you like about having 3 sisters? They sometimes give me candy.
  14. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday. I get to stay up late that day.
  15. What do you do on Friday nights? Play wii, watch movies, read, play ds.
  16. Did we take any vacations this year? No. Not that I can remember.
  17. What is your favorite vacation that we have ever taken? California.
  18. Where would you like to go for vacation if you could choose where to go? Hmmmm…..…I don’t know. Probably South America. Because it’s like America…..but South.
  19. In the past year, what have been some of your favorite books, movies, and music? Harry Potter books and movies, music….any type of rock and roll.
  20. What’s your favorite TV show? Phineas and Ferb.
  21. If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Build Legos and read and play ds. For the whole day. That sounds good.
  22. What’s your favorite thing to play with? Legos.
  23. What do you want to be when you grow up? A traveler.
  24. Do you think you’ll ever get married? I don’t know. An odd question. That’s rather frightening.
  25. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I don’t know. 1,556.
  26. Do you want to have children? I don’t know. They can be rather annoying sometimes. Who can? Children!
  27. How many? I DON’T KNOW….how many questions till we are done?
  28. What have you learned about boys this year? That they are impossible.
  29. What’s your favorite food? Pizza!
  30. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream. Cookie dough ice cream.
  31. And your favorite candy? Twix
  32. Anything you’re scared of? No! Unless it’s Danelle. She can be very scary.
  33. What is most important to you in your life right now? My family.
  34. Anything else you’d like to say? Nope. Yes, yes, yes. What? GOODBYE!!!
HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy sweet Madi girl!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

the mom~ said...

I can totally picture her saying all these things too, love them!

Darci said...

You still are a good Mom!!Some of her answers made me LOL. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Christine said...

Awww...I totally loved every minute of reading this. And it was like I could hear Madi in my head while I read. Happy Birthday to our Madi girl. I love her so. We are going to have to have a multi kid birthday dinner or something when we visit! I miss you all so very much. California...I think California needs a repeat visit! ??? Maybe after little LeBaron #6 comes (that is not an announcement...not made yet!!!) I love you all! I miss you all!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

bahahahahaa...AWESOME!! One thing I can count on, Madi will always be Madi. She is so funny and sweet. I love that girl. I hope she enjoyed her birthday....even with the interview ;)

Nae said...

What a great way to capture Madi's birthday and give a little snippit of what she thinks about a variety of things! I especially like her answer to #26!! Oh, and I learned something I didn't know before... Madi and I love the same candybar - TWIX. We love Madi and are so happy that she and Kippy are besties.

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Madison!! We sure miss you!!