Monday, January 14, 2013

Party Girls....the Cakepop Crew



Miranda's 16th birthday party was on Friday night.
It was a success.
She had a GREAT time!
Pretty sure they all had a great time.
And the cakepops they created were super yummy.
I may have made them share!
The celebrations continue.
Her actual birthday is tomorrow.
Her driving test is at 1:00.
Say a prayer.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Other than eating the cake pops...those look great!! Sounds like Miranda had fun. I can't believe she is 16!! Happy birthday, Miranda (tomorrow)!!

the mom~ said...

I can't believe she will be 16 tomorrow either...wasn't she JUST born last week?!

dawn said...

What a cute collage, these are my favorite!! Looks like a good party for all and yummy too.

My daughter and I are still kinda planning her party. Might just hang at home and get movies for the kids and snacks of course. She wants it to be a memorable awesome party she says. WISH ME LUCK!