I can hardly believe that this day is here. My sweet girl is 16!!!
She can drive.
She can get a job!
She can DATE!!!!
Miranda has grown into such a lovely young woman.
I am constantly awed and amazed by her talents, expertise, interests and involvement.
She really is a ROCK STAR and I am so very happy to be sharing this journey with her.
I love her so very much!!!
And she even agreed to THE BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW!!!
- Miranda, how old are you today? Sixteen.....in about 20 more minutes
- How does it feel to be 16? I don't know...not that different...nervous
- Why are you nervous? Driver's Test....1:00pm
- What is the weather like? Icy and slippery and COLD!!!
- What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far? I don't know.....wipe your nose with a tissue and not your sleeve.
- Wow...that's good advice! Any more wisdom you'd like to impart? Not off the top of my head.
- How
do you think you’re different from a year ago? I have a snuggy.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? My ability to remain silent if need be.
- Oh yeah....and how's that working for you? How's what working for me? Oh....that. It depends on your definition of well.
- This is your first year of iQ Academy. What do you think of it so far? It's different....I like the laptop.
- You have straight A's now, so it can't be too hard or too bad. *Grumble*
- Who’s your best friend? I don't have a best friend. I have a whole bunch of good friends.
- I'll be your best friend. Go away....I'm watching a You Tube video. Let's do this later. ...............................later........................................
- What do you like learning about? Stuff
And this is the end of our interview. I couldn't get her to answer any more questions.
Happy Birthday lovely girl!



3 comments:
This had me LOLing...I love the smart, sassy, confident, beautiful girl she has become. Well done Miranda!!
Happy birthday to that sweet girl of yours! So blessed to be apart of her life.
I LOVE LOVE THIS!! HOORAY she passed her test! My daughter turns 16 next month, I can't believe it!! Will do an interview with her too and add it to my Project Life.
Post a Comment