So here's my first ever December Daily album.
The album part is made entirely of recycled cardboard from cereal boxes and such and then decorated with paint, gesso, scrapbook paper and any old embellishments that I could find. Madison was my creative consultant on the cover pages...it was her idea for the word Christmas to wrap around the page like it does. Love that kid!
All the inside pages are different and I will be showing them to you throughout the month.
I have the first weeks worth of pages set up, ready for photos, journaling and embellishments. I think that most people do a whole months worth of foundation at once but I wasn't feeling it.
I do have all the numbers 1-31 done and ready to go on each page as well as a months worth of journaling cards.
I am so looking forward to doing this. Now for the hard part....to stick with it!
2 comments:
What a beautiful journal. I have crafting ADD and would probably grow tired of making it pretty before I finished. I can see you sticking it out. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Hello, I saw your comment on Cathy Z. blog and had to come peek. Love that your doing an art jouranl type December Daily, that's kinda my plan too. How fun to make it using cereal boxes and GESSO!!
I love what you've done so far! What a great idea your daughter had on the lettering, it really makes the page look FUN and HAPPY!
My kitchen table is covered with all my DD and PL stuff, we eat at whatever little clean spot they can find, so glad you do this too.
Good luck and can't wait to see more!!
Post a Comment