Today:
*We was a mellow stay at home Sunday. Extremely rare for us.
*We read, listened to Christmas music and spent time together.
*I worked hard to fight fatigue and crabbiness. I think I did okay.
*The girls and I watched White Christmas. I LOVE that movie. I smiled the whole time!
*The girls and I then made breakfast for dinner and pick-nicked in the living room while watching the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. It was SO GOOD! Always a highlight to my Christmas season.
*We had O'Henry bars for dessert. YUM!
*We decorated the Christmas tree....without Derek. *pouty lip* With our crazy schedules the last few weeks we have not all been home together and awake for any length of time. We set aside his favorites to add on tomorrow. We did have a good time with minimal arguing.
*We had to hunt for our "first ornament to go on the tree"....the little boy angel hanging from the snowflake. Although Derek has had the ornament since he was a kid, it has since come to represent our "angel boy" in heaven and we call it the Joshua ornament. It has been the first ornament to go on the tree for many years.
*We read from our Christmas advent book. There is a scripture, song and story for each day leading up to Christmas.
*I journaled for pages one and two of my December Daily album. It just makes me so happy to be creating even a little bit each day.
*I am up way too late and






1 comment:
I love the laughing picture of the girls. It makes my eyes leak. Also...beautiful journal. Rethinking making me one :)
Post a Comment