Friday, November 30, 2012

Five for Friday

1. Today is the LAST DAY of NOVEMBER.
I am NOT *all done*...but I am pretty close.
I was very much inspired by a five week series of posts at the Happy Simple Living blog and I have done more this year to prepare for Christmas in October and November than I ever have before. It is a good feeling.

2. How does a favorite blog get better?
Just add a baby!
If you are not already a follower of Alicia's blog Posie Gets Cozy then you should check out her new sweet pea, Amelia.
Baby LOVE....I tell ya!

3. Momma's got her craft on.
Now there's only one spot at the table so we are taking turns eating.
This is my first year doing a December Daily album and I am pretty darn excited.
You can check out Ali Edwards blog or search December Daily on Pinterest.
I've spent the last few days getting it ready.
I will show it to you tomorrow.


4.  I really LOVE Christmas books. Each year I try to get a new book to read and this year I found Hopiland Christmas at DI when I was in Utah. It was a super quick read and I absolutely LOVED it! It takes place in some of the very same Hopi villages  that I spent time in when I lived in Tuba City, AZ with my Grandma Soldan. Mesas, piki bread, Kachinas.....it brought back some cool memories and made me feel more connected to that time in my life. A time that I have largely disconnected from.
Kinda cool.

5. I am attending my first Christmas concert of the season tonight with my mom and sister.
Right after a movie date with my bestie.
What a great way to end November.
And tomorrow all the fun starts FOR REAL!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am excited for you. I can't wait to see what December holds :)