Saturday, November 10, 2012

Good Times

Today I had breakfast with 3 of my 5 siblings. I'm pretty sure it was the first time the 4 of us have been together in more than ten years!!! It was so good to see Chris and Marvin and spend some time with them before Chris hopped a plane back to California.
We did have a little more time with Marvin this evening. He made pot roast and veggies and we spent time visiting and playing Ticket to Ride at Mom & Dad's.
Now we just need to do this again with Christine and Aaron.
That would be a good time.
Not sure the Viking could handle the six of us though.
That might be more of McDonald's drive through-event.
But a good time nonetheless.

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

LOL, McDonalds!
I had a wonderful time visiting too.

maggie said...

Fun! And you look so cute!