We have an abundance of potatoes at our house due to our participation in a local CSA. It's a good thing that my family LOVES potatoes!!!
We have had roasted potatoes with our baked chicken and veggies, baked potatoes (both the oven and microwave variety), potato soup and last night we had the BEST knock-off Idaho Nachos. I followed this recipe for cheesy potato fries that I found on Pinterest. I used Monterey Jack instead of mozzarella and eyeballed my sauce measurements (not putting in nearly as much milk as it called for).
Everybody loved it. I'll for sure be trying it again!
My life has seasons and spurts, ups &and downs, HIGHS and LOWS.
Right now I am happy to be in the kitchen. Being frugal. Using what we have. Making due.
BEING THANKFUL!
Right now I am thankful for lots of potatoes and pumpkin and squash.
But no pictures.
I DID take pictures.
My computer just doesn't like me.
:(
But I WILL keep trying. And I will keep being ThAnkFuL!!!
For warmth, love, family, friends......and that we are ALMOST out of Election Season....WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


3 comments:
Your computer doesn't like you?? I don't believe that for a single second. Why, you are the most bubbly, fun girl I know. I'd be having a talk with the computers mother (the TV?) if I were you. That is just plain wrong. Oh...I love potatoes too!!!
Mmmmmm, potatoes!
I wonder if your kids will think of potatoes like I use to think of eggs...Bwhahahah!!! ;)
Oh Salena...I hope not! Right now they are LOVING the potatoes. The squash....not as much!
Post a Comment