This morning Derek and I had issues with a teenager. One teenager. Big fight.
Two teenagers crying. Two teenagers sulky and mad.
Two teenagers doing school in their bedrooms.
Two teenagers not speaking to mom and dad.
Teenagers with privileges?
ZERO.
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


5 comments:
Teenagers...oh my!
Ummmm...Not looking forward to having teenagers. Love to the Mom and Dad! You rock! Good job standing your ground, even when you aren't feelin' the love. I know a mom and dad that would be very proud! XOXO (I should say... are very proud).
Luckily they do grow out of the fun stage they are in right now...and then they apologize for being brats. The trick is to let them live that long ;)
Good job at not being featured in the next episode of "Snapped", which is where I might be very soon!
Ugh, feel it as well. I don't even have to live with the one I deal with, it's just my 9 to 5 job! Good luck, I feel ya!
Post a Comment