Every year during Christmas break we try to go sledding at least once. This year we attempted it several times, but it was either too cold, too windy or we were in the middle of a blizzard. We did manage one perfect day out on the best sledding hill in town. The temperature was just right, the sun was shining and the cousins had a great time together. Miranda and Kamiryn stayed home to rest because they are big wimps were not feeling well. So we had DanElle, Caleb, Madison, Ethan, Cassie and Abram. My brother Marvin sat at the bottom of the hill in a chair and watched the fun. Derek, Salena, Summer and I had fun sledding with the kids and a took a few trips down the hill without them as well. The big surprise was Abram (my 5 year old nephew) on his snowboard. He tore it up! It was fun to watch. And of course it wouldn't be a family outing if someone didn't end up hurt or crying or both. Madison delivered in this department. I am not posting the photos, but she and Ethan found some jumps off to the side of the main sledding area and did some EXTREME sledding. Madi ended up jarring her back and was quite unhappy at the end. She laid down on the sled while Ethan pushed her along. Those two make me smile. It was just about the perfect day sledding and I had a great time hanging out with my fabulous and fun family.
It was a totally awesome snow day!
Salena and I heading down the hill and trying not to crash. I think that this is great fun. Salena.....not so much!
Ethan.......he's cool!
Snow bunnies, Summer and Cassie (my sil and neice).
Abram....getting ready for the 2022 olympics!
Summer, me and Salena. This picture makes me happy.
Most of the crew on their way back up the hill.
Caleb, Dani, Cassie, Abram, Salena, Ethan.
Cassie, having a good time as she flies past the camera.





5 comments:
LOVE this post!!!
Perfect SNOW day! Love your vibrant pictures and great recap of the activities.
That picture of you and Salena is HILARIOUS!!!
MELISSA!!! NOT.FUNNY.AT.ALL! :)
The picture of you and Salena cracks me up!!! I love that you still find joy in sledding.
Post a Comment