For the last several years I have chosen a one little word along with Allie Edwards and thousands of others. The word serves as a mantra....a guide of sorts for the year and I like the impact that it has had on my life. Words that I have chosen in past years have been forgive, simplify and balance. I feel that I have had varrying degrees of success in assimilating my one little word into my life. In searching for a word this year I wasn't coming up with anything that felt just right until I read Torm's one little word for 2011. Then I knew that I had to have 2 words. It just so happens that my 2 little words have been with me for a few weeks and I didn't even realize it. I am going to jump on CZ's bandwagon this year and devote myself to eating LESS and moving MORE. Those are my two little words for the year. Less and More. So I will work on:
eating less
moving more
less stress
more calm
less facebook
more blogging
less yelling
more peace
reading scriptures more
making excuses less
running more races
eating less sugar
getting more sleep
less mess
more order
less spending
more saving
less stuff
more time for family and friends
I am excited and motivated to:
be less AND more.
have less AND more.
do less AND more.
It makes perfect sense to me.
Kewpie
3 days ago


6 comments:
LoVe it ! So happy to see you will be blogging more ! Happy New Year !
What a great idea!! I am still working on mine. You are amazing and I love you!
It makes perfect sense to me too! I love it and I look forward to supporting you and cheering you on!!
Sounds good.
LOVE this!
Awww...I love this. I set goals in my journal this year and was smiling at how similar they are to your list. I love this...I hope it is ok...I think I might repost it on my blog...or post my list and link it...really great ideas!!!
Post a Comment