Oh. My. My heart goes pitter patter just looking at Heather Bailey's new fabric line
Nicey Jane. I am sure I must have curtains, pillows, a quilt, a table runner, an apron, oh....and how about a wrap around skirt? I MUST make something out of this fabulousness!!! Tell me, do you love it as much as I do? Do you love the pink/reds or blues/greens? Oh for me it is a toss up, I love it all. Maybe this will help chase away my after Christmas, cold as heck, wintertime blues.


5 comments:
I get that way over batiks. Fabrics are my addiction. :)
Be still my heart. Do you think Hobby Lobby would have these yet???
I don't know if HL will carry this, you usually find HB fabrics at the quilt shops. If ever you see it at HL let me know okay? I NEED some of this fabric!!!
Oh pretty...I see 4 Easter dresses in the near future! I like the pinks and greens :)
Yup - me likey too!
Post a Comment