Did you know....
1. That I really like blog comments? I recently checked my comments on previous blog posts and I have only had more than 9 comments on two occasions (out of over 200 posts). One of them was from my first Did You Know.
2. I recently found out that I have numerous lurkers....I really wish they would leave me blogger love.....in the form of comments of course.
3. I write daily blog posts in my head {some of them are very fabulous!), but I rarely find the time to actually sit down and type them out. Then I forget. That makes me feel very behind.
4. I have not made a scrapbook page in about a year. Maybe more. I miss it, but I do other crafty things.
5. I think a lot about what I want to be when I grow up.
6. I spent most of the last year depressed, but I am very good at hiding it.
7. I am Young Women's President in our very small branch.
8. I LOVE staying up late even though I work really hard to be an early riser instead of a night owl.
9. I try not to read for fun during the school year. I have a hard time succeeding, but I try.
10. I had a dream once that I invented semi-permanent tattoo ink out of soy...it created really vibrant tattoos that lasted a couple of years and then faded away. I think it's a pretty good idea.
Okay, now it is your turn. Let's see how many lurkers out there will reveal themselves and leave a comment. (And my 3 regular commenters too!) Tell me some things that I may not know about you. I love how much this can change over the course of a year or two!
Kewpie
3 days ago


5 comments:
ROFL-Heather you are hilarious. I am a lurker coming out of the closet :) I just got called to the YW's as Personal Progress advisor. This is my second time w/this calling (diff wards) and I hope I'm better at it this time around! I'm not sure, but have I given you access to my blog? You're braver than me for making it public lol. Also, I cannot imagine you depressed. Seriously. I think we all struggle w/it though. I'm thinking there's no depression in heaven and loads of guilt-free chocolate! ;)
Hi friend!
I love eatting more than I do cooking...
I do lots of fun reading thru out the year..mostly very late at noc, after work. When I should be in bed( because morning comes awfully early)
I have never scrapbooked a page in my life; however am yearning to be more crafty.
I too have had a low season. Praise the Lord for the "SON"
I do best with "my fab four"..You have been inspiring to me!
Tootles
I'm pretty sure you know all about me...
But did you know...
-I LOVE the Bachelor(the show, not Jake himself, although he is NICE eye candy!!!)
-And Glee :)
-My birthday is in less than a MONTH and I LOVE my birthday...
-I am very thankful for my life and the grace God has given me.
-That running is hard for me but I am determined to run that darn
5k!!!
-you are the craftiest person I know!
That is a tough one....what don't you know....weellllll....
Secretly I long to run the 5k but know that I won't.
I don't dislike small children as much as I let on.
I know that my Spirit is skinny...I just know it.
Somedays I long to shove an ice pick in a certain someone's eye socket.
You are the best friend I've ever had.
Yeah, that just about does it.
Hmmm... did you know that I secretly want to be a VERY organized person, but can't quite get it together, so usually hid my big messes in a closet (both literally and figuratively)? did you know that I am the worst speller ever? probably. how about this... did you know I am an adrenalin junky? probably. Ya know, I just can't think of a lot of things you don't know. how about this? did you know that I was crowned Miss 4-H in high school? Maybe I should whip-out my crown and be a princess again for the day. Ha! Enjoyed your post as always. your peep, nae
Post a Comment