skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I thought it would be easy, breezy to blog each day in December. It wasn't. But I had committed to it and I really like the idea of looking back on each day and seeing what we did or what my thoughts were. Today I went back over the month and filled in the gaps. If you care, you can scroll down and read about our cookie exchange on the 23rd, our Christmas Eve and Christmas day happenings and a bit more. One thing that I discovered about my blogging behavior is that I write more freely if I feel like I am writing for myself and not for an audience. Maybe this is boring to you, but it is MY blog after all. I do love knowing that someone (anyone???) is reading, and I LOVE comments from you but with that said, I like the record I am keeping for me. I am excited to print my blog and have it to look back on. I am also excited about posting more often this next year. About documenting my journey, showing my gratitude and sharing it all with you.
5 comments:
I love that I can hear your voice in my head as I read your posts. I have enjoyed my blog book so much. Even my kids and hubby sit and read a few pages hear and there. Keep it up!! I love it...and you!
I love reading your blog and hearing all about what's going on. :) I am trying to set mine up but having some technical difficulties.
I have enjoyed reading along. And it's not boring!
I don't always take time to comment, but does it count if I think about doing it?
Or like if I sent it telepathically?????
I have enjoyed and even been inspired by your blog. Looking forward to future posts (hopefully with tutorials..hehe...)
I think you have done a fantastic job with your December daily. I found them funny, thought provoking, and very enjoyable. Pat yourself on the back, girl! Well done!!
Post a Comment