


And boy does she say it a lot?!?! Seriously, Salena LOVES her birthday. She celebrates for a whole week! Every single good thing that happens to her all week she attributes to it being her birthday week. I love that! She doesn't care if it is accidental or if the person bestowing the kindness doesn't even know it is her birthday. She takes it anyway and runs with it!!! Salena, you are awesome and I love your "glass overflowing" outlook on life.
Salena loves her "burfday" so much that she doesn't mind getting older one bit. It just gets her that much closer to her life's goal of being a grandma. Salena has had a wonderful birthday week and I hope her celebration will continue to be a great one!
I love you Salena....have a FABULOUS birthday!!!


3 comments:
I want an Auntie Salena...
Ahhhh, thank you!
Happy "33" Salena!
Post a Comment