I love the pouty picture of your oldest daughter! So funny! I have that same green/blue striped shirt she has on! They all look great, looked like a fun day! My niece was a bee too! Oh, and thanks for your nice comment on my post!
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
5 comments:
LOL about Miranda!!!
I love the pouty picture of your oldest daughter! So funny! I have that same green/blue striped shirt she has on! They all look great, looked like a fun day! My niece was a bee too! Oh, and thanks for your nice comment on my post!
Looks like a howling good time was had by all! Miranda looks very menacing!!
LOOks like a great Halloween time at the Huberts!
OOHHHH!! I have seen that look from Miranda!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment