


At the same lake on a different day I had quite an adventure. I was kidnapped. Or momnapped. I was stolen. Taken against my will. And there wasn't much I could do about it except for beg and plead. The culprits thought that they were hilariously funny. And okay, they were. Except that I had my camera with me. In a boat. That had been commandeered by two hooligans. That wasn't funny. I was so worried that my camera and I were going swimming. In the end I arrived safely back on dock, but not before they made me promise to let them go again on their own. At that point I would have agreed to just about anything, so they dropped me off and headed back out to open water. For these two aspiring travelers this was pure and total bliss. A memory to be shared and hopefully not soon forgotten.







2 comments:
That is so cool. I love that you survived to tell the tail. I also LOVE that you let them that a spin on their own. Very cool.
I LOVE IT!!! Look how happy and tan they were!!! Glad you made it safely to shore! :)
Post a Comment