Dani decided to be our post Halloween jack-o-lantern this morning by losing 3 teeth in about a ten minute time span. It is like the nightmare where you just keep spitting teeth out one right after another. Only she was happy about it and not freaking out. Apparently she had fallen a bit behind on losing teeth. She just lost baby tooth number 9 last weekend when I was in the cities. So at almost 11 years she just lost teeth #'s 10, 11 and 12 today. I'm thinking the tooth fairy is going to need a second job....Dani is hoping for a multi tooth bonus!!!
(She's wants to gain from her pain.)




8 comments:
Aaaauuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!
Amazing!!!!
So gross.....ick...ish...
very gross indeed!! Ethan is starting #9, Blake is on #3 and Emma is on #3! Their is a bet to see who loses their tooth first!
Holy moley--I thought when I started reading that she had smashed into something. I was thinking dental surgery, fake teeth, etc., etc.!!
So glad it was just good ol' fashioned loose teeth!
Oh Melissa, thank goodness no dental surgery needed!
I am glad she lost her three teeth the good ol' fashioned way and not by some dental intervention or accident. She is a pro!
BTW, I have had so many dreams of my teeth just falling out or crumbling that I can't even count them.
My goodness, it must have been hard eating for the past little while. Get that girl a nice crisp apple. :)
Post a Comment