Lately I have enjoyed the days of the week themed features I've seen some bloggers do or participate in like Salena's Not Me Mondays that she borrowed from McMama and Wordless Wednesday that I've borrowed from her and Lori's Transformation Tuesday. I've seen Thankful Thursday and I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with Flashback Friday, but I'm thinking that if once or twice a week I have some sort of regularly scheduled blog post then I might be a better blogger. Or at least connect with my blog readers a bit more frequently. On Friday's I will post something from the past. Which really is limitless don't you think? It could be yesterday, last Tuesday or 1982.
We really didn't have summer-like weather this year which mostly worked out well for us in June because Kamiryn's fingers were still bandaged and COULD NOT GET WET.
We really didn't have summer-like weather this year which mostly worked out well for us in June because Kamiryn's fingers were still bandaged and COULD NOT GET WET.
Our first lake day of the summer was June 12. We had a great day out at Long Lake with my mom and dad. We fished, boated, played, 4-wheeled and went for a boat ride. Our visit that day was cut a bit short by the rain, but it didn't dampen our spirits too much. Summertime in Minnesota is all about being out at the lake.

Dani, Kamiryn and Abram on the teeter totter at the playground.
Grandmom, Kamiryn and Abram peeking out of the trailer as the first few raindrops fell.
Miranda, Kamiryn, Abram and Madison fishing off the dock.
Dani and Grandpop on the 4 wheeler. Miranda. And her fish.
I really do love our time out at the lake and this was a fun first day for us this summer.





4 comments:
Very cool, I might have to try a FBF :)
It looks like a wonderful place to spend a summer day!
Hold tight to those memories. Winter is right around the corner....bummer.
Glad your family made the most of the summer even if the summer weather wasn't always ideal!
Post a Comment