and still feeling way behind. But really I have been running. I've been training for about 6 weeks now for a 5k that I will run tomorrow. My first EVER! Wish me luck. Say a prayer. Whatever. Just think of me at 8:15 tomorrow morning and send happy thoughts my way. I will need them. Oh and you could pray for the weather man to be wrong. No wind and some sunshine would be just fabulous. I'll let you know how it goes. And maybe tomorrow I'll blog about the race. Or our trip to California last week, Madi's baptism or half a dozen other things that I've been meaning to blog about.
But first? I have to run.
Favorite Part Of The Day
2 days ago


4 comments:
good luck Heather!!! Love Aunt Tammy
youdidityoudidityoudidit!!!! I am so excited for you and very proud of you. All by your little own self. YOU DID IT!!! You are my inspiration.
And running you did! Great job!!! WOOOOHHHHOOOO!!!!!
YES, YOU CAN and DID! Hurray!
Post a Comment