Wow. Razzle Dazzle exceeded my expectations.
Or rather my family did.
Derek totally rocked!
Who knew that guy could sing and dance like that?
Well we knew. But up until last weekend, it was a closely guarded family secret.
Now the secret it out! For those of you that didn't see it, you truly missed out. For the six weeks leading up to last weekend we spent hours and hours at the theatre. Derek was in 6 song/dance numbers, Miranda was in 5, Danelle was in 3 including her duet and the little girls were in Do-Re-Mi and their mouse number. It was great and totally worth all the hours we (I mean they) spent rehearsing and learning the songs and dances.
Here are just a few shots. To see all the pictures that I took see my albums on facebook.
This was a scene from My Own Little Corner (Cinderella). My nephew Ethan and Kamiryn and Madison are the 3 mice in the middle.


4 comments:
What fun. Great pictures.
What a fun time for you guys!
You all look FABULOUS!!
I have to agree, they ALL were awesome!
And what a show it was! Abby, Kippy and I loved it!! The girls were amazing and Derek was completely impressive. I know you are very proud of them as you should be. :-)
Post a Comment