
I've been meaning to update for a week. I even have 2 or 3 drafts saved. Posts that I've started and then stopped. I am busy. And sometimes not in the mood. But I do have lots to share. I'll try to get to that. Soon. I really want to tell you all about Easter and Razzle Dazzle. And I have darling pictures of Madison's birthday. For now I'll leave you with the best attempt at a family picture on Easter. It was chilly, the wind was blowing and I grabbed JimiJo to snap a couple of pictures. And that is literally all she got before Kamiryn ran away and the rest of the group lost interest as well. Thanks Jo. And thanks to all of you for loving me even when I don't blog.
I'll be back. I promise.



5 comments:
We still love you. It's not like you are sitting around all day with nothing else to do...and so we will wait. Patiently.
:)
And you all look simply MARVELOUS!! Thanks for sharin' and you are worth the wait... ALWAYS!!
All I gots to say it's a good thing I only live 4 blocks away and already know all the happenings in yo life! ;)
I love the girls Easter dresses. Cute pictures.
I find that blogging goes in spurts. :)
Post a Comment