Two quick, cute, kid quotes....(phew, say that five times fast!)
Kamiryn loves to look at her scrapbook from when she was a baby. She loves for me to tell her how soft her skin was. I tell her that is was just like velvet. So smooth and soft.
She asks me to tell her again and again.
Today she told my mom...."Mommy says when I was a baby my skin felt just like wool!"
That got a pretty good chuckle out of my mom! Wrong texture KamiZo!
Last Saturday I was shopping with Miranda at Herberger's and she was trying on hats. Hats are her new thing. So she found a darling, denim 9West newsboy style cap that was so cute but a bit big. She liked it best and wanted to see if it came in a smaller size. I explained that it was pretty much one size fits all with hats and without missing a beat she said "Well I'll just have to think big thoughts when I wear this hat!". A lot of what she says at this age doesn't really qualify as cute or quotable, so I thought I should try to remember this one. She got a different hat by the way. I was buying and I have too much of my grandma in me to buy my child something that doesn't really fit.
Kewpie
4 days ago


1 comment:
That comment from Kami made me LOL.
Post a Comment