Okay. Can you believe that until last Saturday I had never been to Starbucks in my life.
Okay.
So maybe I had, but it must not have been memorable.
Well that all changed.
Last Saturday while shopping in Fargo with my mom and sister we drove through a Starbucks and I had this.
And now I cannot stop thinking about it.
Like every.
Single.
Day.
One good thing though. It has made it much easier to go without hot cocoa here in town. Because now I know that nothing is going to be as good as that yummy cup of chocolaty goodness that exists only an hour or more away from where I currently sit. *sigh*
*eta: okay, this stupid link thing won't work properly. The Starbuck's link is supposed to take you straight to the Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Kewpie
3 days ago


3 comments:
Just to warn you... Starbucks is pure evil... everything there tastes spectacular!! How else would they get us to pay that much for their delicious, yummy goodness?? ;P
LOL Renae...but so worth that evilness. If we had a Starbucks in town I'd be in SO much trouble!
I dream about the Lindt Creation 70% Cherry & Chili. It's the premium dark chocolate with a hit of heat that leaves me with wonderful flavor fireworks.
Post a Comment