Thursday, November 20, 2008

for my sister

Okay. For those of you that know my sister, you would know that she loves bathroom humor. Especially anything poop related. Me? Not so much. I thought it very appropriate that she had the boys and I had the girls. Only guess what? My girls LOVE to laugh at anything poop related. So yesterday Dani was in the middle of a spelling test. She is usually really good at spelling once she has learned her words and this was just review from last year. Things were going well until she left the "h" out of third.
Seriously.
Not.
That.
Funny.
Except to my little girls who share their Auntie's sense of humor.
I thought Madison (who happened to be working nearby) was going to pee her pants. She suggested that maybe Dani was trying to send me a secret message. Madi's exact words? Through a massive fit of giggles and literally holding her stomach she manages to wheeze out "Maybe Dani has to go drop some tirds." Nice. Danelle almost fell off of her chair. After I pointed it out I just tried to carry on. But really it was close to a 10 minute disruption.
All because of a little "tird". Which is really spelled turd apparently.
Thanks Salena!

5 comments:

the mom~ said...

With every fiber of my being...I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :)

Heather said...

Salena...would that be poop or the blog post?

Nae said...

Hey I appreciate bathroom humor too! Plus, I think laughter is infectious and I would have been roaring myself if I would have been there. Thanks for sharin', Heather!

Lori said...

I love the way the lives of sisters are further intertwined but their children. I am still laughing and trying not to wet myself. Way to go girls!

the mom~ said...

both Heather, BOTH!