This week I/we have:
homeschooled
been to Glendalough State Park
spotted another Bald Eagle....we saw him up close before he flew away
had 2 yummy soups, my favorite chicken chili with lime and cilantro and cheeseburger soup
turned on the heater
taken out the upstairs window air conditioner to store for the winter
decorated for Halloween
planned Halloween costumes for the girls
watched gas prices drop.....HURRAY!!!
celebrated the 40th birthday of an awesome friend
been out to eat once (Applebee's) and had McDonald's once
gone on one late night stealth mission......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
prayed for a lot of people
talked to Shari on the phone....FINALLY!!!
downloaded conference talks....Pres. Uchdorf and Pres. Monson
created...a picture frame and a card for Renae
folded one load of laundry
washed several loads of laundry
cleaned up outside
watched the beautiful fall foliage with lots of oohs and aahs.....it's like fireworks to me
worried about my murder mystery dinner party plans
watched a child blatantly disobey and then disciplined, counseled and been baffled by her behavior
had late night hot cocoa with Miranda after decorating for Halloween
received my first birthday card of this year (not counting the one from Hallmark)...thanks Darci
watched Madi in her gymnastics class
had the boys over to play
busted out the Christmas c d's.....we've already listened to Christmas music twice
danced around the kitchen with Kamiryn while making dinner
watched Miranda's excitement over a birthday sleep over invite
deep cleaned the girls' bedrooms...oh how they long to have their own rooms
missed FHE, we went to Ethan's program at church
spent time with my family
wanted to sneak off to Tahiti several times
all in all been so very grateful for this wonderful life
And yet to come this week I/we will:
pick up Christine and Leslie from the airport
show Chris and Leslie what is left of the fall foliage before it is gone
rake leaves
write the girls' talks for the Primary Sacrament Meeting presentation
visit, play and have fun with Christine and Leslie
pay bills
buy a Christmas present or two
do laundry
clean
make RS phone calls
write a few notes
plan VT for next week
read The Princess Academy out loud to my girls
cook yummy dinners
make and bake chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies
spend time with my family
love my family so very much
I hope that all of you are having an equally wonderful week!!!
Kewpie
3 days ago


4 comments:
You're too busy. When do you just sit and ...I don't know...read?? HEHEHEHEHE I know...funny girl.
You are busy. I love that you take time to look at the fall leaves.
I'm looking at boxes and trying to find something else to do.
BUSY....and you say *I'm* busy...sheesh!
What's left for me this week:
Work today and tomorrow
Celebrate YOUR birthday :)
Visit with C&L
go to Church
start all over again on Monday!!!
Oh my! What a fun read and makes me feel like a lazy bum!!
Post a Comment