I can't believe it is over! It went way too fast. Ryan and I talked over plans for the Vegas idea. He wants to pick you up there and go to St George. They have a great outdoor theater, so a little later than we were thinking would be better, but lets start looking at prices. I love you. Thank you and your family, and extended family for showing us a fabulous time. If it wasn't for my man and three boys I would have stayed a lot longer. Love you all. Guess what, Dina is reading the Princess Academy too LOL. I guess you find friends with no filter and I find friends with the same reading tastes. I love you, you are the best unbiological sister a girl could ever have. Love you with all my heart! Love, Chris
I am a stay at home mom, attempting together with my hard working husband to raise our daughters in love and righteousness. Homeschool is part of that effort. Our girls are Miranda 16, Danelle 14, Madison 12 and Kamiryn is 10. I occasionally tend to over-react. At least I can laugh about it...right?
2 comments:
CUTE!!!! I love that picture, Leslie fits in beautifully with your girls!
I can't believe it is over! It went way too fast. Ryan and I talked over plans for the Vegas idea. He wants to pick you up there and go to St George. They have a great outdoor theater, so a little later than we were thinking would be better, but lets start looking at prices. I love you. Thank you and your family, and extended family for showing us a fabulous time. If it wasn't for my man and three boys I would have stayed a lot longer. Love you all. Guess what, Dina is reading the Princess Academy too LOL. I guess you find friends with no filter and I find friends with the same reading tastes. I love you, you are the best unbiological sister a girl could ever have. Love you with all my heart!
Love, Chris
Post a Comment