Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the most fabulous 40 year old that I know....


And she just might kill me for this!!!
Thank you for the friend that you've been to me for 6 years now!!! Wow, time flies. Renae is one of the most honest and accepting people that I know. And she is a whole lotta fun too! I
am so very grateful for the gift of her friendship in my life.
Love you Nae!!!
Happy Birthday !!!!

4 comments:

Nae said...

Heather - you're killin' me!! I can't wait until you hit this milestone 'cause payback is a b#tch! LOL Thank you so much for your friendship. You know everything about me and you still want to be my friend... that says it all! We have packed in a lot of memories in 6 years and you have taught me so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Heather said...

Nae, I know all about payback...I just figured that I have a four year buffer so I won't worry about it untill then!!! See ya in an hour!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday...again. I would be a whole lotta sad with out you here in the frigid north. Thanks for being my friend.

the mom~ said...

Happy Happy Birthday Nae!!! I love you and your friendship. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday despite your loser
co-workers! LOL