Okay. It has been a long while since I've posted a weird dream
Truth is, I have not been remembering my dreams much for a long while
But last night was a doozy. Weirdness of epic proportions.
And likely, to quote Tow Mater......You was there too!
There were a LOT of people in my dream. All local Fergus Falls peeps like Katie S. (in a bikini and high heels), Tina L.'s mom (dressed in a black suit carrying a tray of food or a wedding gift), Cindy B. (bustling around attending to all the details....and loaning me an Otters sweatshirt for the bonfire) and lots of nameless local faces. The only family were my girls. They tried to not spend a lot of time with me. (hmmm???)
It was a fun and busy weekend full of various activities. There was a graduation, a wedding, a reunion, a huge family photo shoot, a bonfire and a lot of coming and going.
Naturally I was dressed for the occasion in a pair of overalls (I really do LOVE overalls!) and NOTHING else.
Just overalls.
I kept tightening the straps so that my boobs were covered while wearing my overalls and riding my unicycle around.
Yes.
A unicycle.
Through LARGE groups of people like the wedding party. Against the wind. On my unicycle. In my overalls. (I am starting to feel like a Berenstain Bear!)
My overflowing laundry basket of clean clothes was there. In the hosts kitchen. I just couldn't find anything to wear. (That's when I borrowed the sweatshirt from Cindy.)
Also, there was a small clear class marble (larger than a pea, smaller than a regular marble) stuck in my nose. I felt it when I was with a group of people, but I waited till I was in private to take care of the situation.
Although I am not sure why it mattered.
I was half naked riding a unicycle.....I suppose I do have some boundaries after all.
2 comments:
I love the craziness of dreams!! You are one messed up chica ;) No wonder we are friends!!
Oh my word! Reading this at work was a very bad idea! I am DYING here, tears and all! Laughing fit, co workers looking at me. This is freakin' great!!! The uni and overalls made it, though.
Post a Comment