Saturday, April 19, 2014

He Lives

I have read many eloquent testimonies this week on facebook, blogs and Instagram.
I know so many people with power and conviction behind their words and the ability to communicate powerfully that they KNOW the Savior lives.
I know too.
I know that He was born a babe in a manger to a virgin. I know that He lived a sinless life. I know that he performed miracles, ministered to the broken, weak and needy and showed us how to do the same.
He exemplifies love and brings peace to all. He atoned for every wrong, sin and hurt for all of mankind.
He did it for you. For me.
He was abused and crucified.
He died. Willingly.
Most importantly, He rose again. He overcame death.
HE LIVES!!!!!
Of this I know and testify. He lives.
And I am eternally grateful for this knowledge.
Because He lives, I am transformed.

#becauseofhim

No comments: