Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Cup of Tea with Me~

For a while now I have been wanting to blog about my adventures in healthy living.
Or at least TRYING to live a healthy lifestyle.
I know that there are a ton of blogs out there that already do this, but I want to share with you the products and processes that I have tried and let you know
what I have loved......and not so much.
So here's the first thing I'm gonna tell you about.
 

Traditional Medicinals is a line of herbal teas that I simply love.
My very favorite is the Every Day Detox tea.
I can really feel a difference when I have my tea every day. I usually have a cup a day for 2 weeks and then take a week off. I combine this with trying to eat healthy (mostly whole, unprocessed foods), regular exercise and drinking LOTS of water.
They have a Facebook page and a website where you can find out more about their products. Of course it helps that I already love herbal tea.....for some it is an acquired taste. This tea has a hint of black licorice in this tea and for a black jelly bean loving girl like me it is a perfect fit!
I'll be back to tell you about body brushing, detox baths, yoga, zumba,
the body wrap and more. I know......you can't wait!!!!!
 
*I am just a consumer sharing my own story. I am not selling any of these products or being compensated in any way by Traditional Medicinals or anyone else.

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Can't wait...but that tea..GAG! :)

Lori said...

I'm with Salena on this one...PUKE-O! I wish I like herbal tea. I really do. I can't wait to hear about your other adventures though!!!