Will I miss the hair in the sink and the toothpaste on the counter?
Someday I will cook for just two people.
Will I miss our messy kitchen?
Someday the entry way will be uncluttered.
Will I miss all of those shoes?
Someday I will get to be home alone all day long.
Will I miss the company?
Someday our home will have a lot less daily drama.
Will I miss the chaos and commotion?
Will I long for the "good ole days"?
Will I even remember the hard days?
Sometimes I can't wait for someday..........and sometimes
I am scared that it will come way too soon.
I am scared that it will come way too soon.


6 comments:
Such a beautiful reflection, Heather! You should be a writer. Oh wait, you already ARE!!!
I am glad you are worrying about these things now...before you miss the opportunity to enjoy a part of every single day. You are such an amazing girl. No wonder I love you.
Love Nae's comment. I always worry it will come to soon too! I was at a talk the other day about happiness. One suggestion was making popcorn with kids and talking. Reminded me of the night you brought Uli to mom and dad's and mom made a big batch of popcorn. It always seemed to make things better. Good memories last a lifetime :)
And Lori's too!
Awwww.
i think like that, too.
sometimes i just wish for some quiet hours to myself. but then i realize that someday i will miss all the life and busyness that happens with my kiddos . . .
Post a Comment