How appropriate this Starbucks' bag sentiment is for today.
Today my mom, Salena and I had a girls shopping day in Fargo.
This is something that we had not done in a VERY, VERY long time.
And honestly...something that I didn't think we'd ever do again.
But we did it.
And it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
We hit several second-hand clothing stores and scored some killer deals.......
and passed up a few too. (Any regrets Salena?)
We had lunch at Smashburger and shopped for a few more hours until the time came for us to leave....but we were having such a good time that we all called home and
extended our stay for several more hours.
So by the time we rolled into town we had been gone for 13 hours!!!
Talk about shop till you drop!
But we used coupons, deals, and found some steals!!!
My mom got a tank and henley at Old Navy for LESS THAN A DOLLAR!!!!!
None of us had much Christmas shopping to do besides stocking stuffers so I think that made it that much more fun.
There was a lot of browsing, a whole lot of laughing, visiting, sharing and
not a ton of pressure to get it done.
My favorite kind of day!
I hope that this is a tradition that we are able to keep alive year after year.



3 comments:
Hi Heather,
I just read thru your posts and got caught up. What a great job your doing posting daily and lots of fun your having this month. I love these little birds, how pretty. Great present idea for teachers, they will love that.
Hooray for a day of shopping!! I like the snow pictures, we are still waiting for our big snow.
Are you planning on doing your journal after the holidays? I am not getting mine done each day as I thought would happen. Need to catch up and do a post soon I hope.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, sorry that PL didn't work well for you last time. Don't give up though, it helps to make it work for YOU and not the other way around. I don't do mine daily, just a weekly recap of what's happened. Some weeks there is lots of photos and journaling. Other times lots of journaling and few photos. I'm having more fun with it this year then the other 3 years I've done it.
What a great OLW you picked out for 2013. I need to really focus on my word next year. This year it kinda slipped thru the months.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing these with us. Can you believe it's almost Christmas and half thru December already!!
I am so glad you had a good time. It has been a long time coming. What a fun day!!
It was a fabulous day! I hope we can do it again next year :)
Post a Comment