Monday, December 3, 2012

December Daily-Monday 12/3



Today I went to watch my Dani girl dance again.
I shared the full theatre with every pre-schooler through 3rd grader in town.....it was field trip day.
It was a treat to watch the show and not be in charge of any of the little beasties see and hear the enthusiasm of these sweet little children as they ooooohed, aaaaahed and cheered the dancers throughout the program.
I know I am biased, but I LOVE watching my girls dance......and since Danelle was my only girl dancing in Dance & Dessert this year I was excited to go see her dance on Saturday and again on Monday.
As I left the theatre my heart was so very happy and full.
I feel very blessed to live in a town that supports the arts, to have the Fergus Falls School of Dance available to teach my daughters, to have daughters that have a desire to learn, to grow and to magnify and express the talents that they have been given.
I do so very much love this time of year. Even when things are not perfect in my life (and they never are!) I love the hope, cheer, love & kindness, and spirit of Christmas that this season brings.
I hope you have opportunities in your life this month to feel and experience the blessings that are abundant right now. 
If not, then you are not looking hard enough.....they are there!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Beautiful. Well said.