I love flowers. If I had it my way my house would have fresh flowers in beautiful vases every day. I do have a lot of houseplants. My bestie Nae brought over these delicate beauties this past week. They have brightened my weekend. I do miss the roses of my childhood from California. Roses are not the same outside of California so I have not attempted to grow them. But these make me happy. They remind me of my Grandma Raynor and have just the right pop of color to add sunshine and happiness to my days.
Now off to labor on this Labor Day Monday. I have
bribed promised my children pizza and ice cream if they put in a full day of cleaning without whining. Wish us luck!
3 comments:
Have fun today!
So happy they were a pop of happiness for you! I love that we share in the joy and beauty of flowers - and we both came to live flowers through our grandmothers.
That Nae is one good sister!! She knows exactly what we need!!
Post a Comment