Tuesday, June 19, 2012

40 Random Acts of Kindness.......

STARTS TODAY!!!
Wooohoooo!!!
So one of my nearest and dearest besties/sister chicks is turning 40 at the end of the month. And when I asked what she wanted for her birthday she mentioned this blog post.
Really???
What Lori wants for her birthday is for me to do kind and anonymous things for other people. Not for her.
Selfless.
And completely AWESOME!!!
Lori will be doing this to celebrate her birthday as well, but I am pretty sure that she will be doing it all on one day. I know myself better than that, so I decided (at about 10:30 last night....that is just how I roll) that I would do 4 random acts of kindness each day for 10 days....ending on June 28....Lori's BIRTHDAY!!!!
I found a link to these cards and printed 40 of them.
I will post occasionally letting you know of the fun that I am having with this. If you want to join along let me know in the comments that  you are participating.
We will help Lori ROCK 40!!!!! Not that she will need any help.
She will do 40 FABULOUSLY all on her own!!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Aahh...My eyes are leaking!! Thanks for the support and the birthday gift. It is so amazing to me that you like me. You are the most generous, wonderful person I know. Thank you, my friend (and sister), thank you!!!