Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Come Inside....Stay Awhile


We could have a girl or two play us a tune.


 If you want some time by yourself you are welcome to sit here
by the window with a good book.


 Personally, I'd like to visit. Let's sit on the sofa.


 We will save this seat for Noah.


 See? It's his favorite spot.


 You like the red frames? Me too!
They were re-purposed from Derek's childhood!


Okay, so now you've had the tour....please....sit.
I will go get us some lemonade and thin mints!
I am so very glad that you stopped by!

4 comments:

Lori said...

My eyes are leaking!!! THANK YOU!!! I don't know why I needed that so badly, but I surely did. Now I can picture exactly where we would be while we solve the world's problems....together. I miss you. Thanks for the tour!!

Lori said...

Oh...and I LOVE IT!! I love the arrangement and the colors and everything!!! Well done my friend!!!

Melissa said...

WOW!!!!!! That is beautiful--and gorgeously clean! I'm jealous...

Nae said...

It is so peaceful and inviting. You did a fabulous job! All your hard work has been worth it, right? Love you much!