Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Tuesday


We did get quite a bit done last Tuesday. I am in the process of making some changes around here. It feels good. Decluttering is a part of that process. I will try to post updates here on my blog to help keep me accountable. Next is hanging pictures up again now that the paint is dry *wink*.
Derek works his last shift in Fargo today and starts his new position here in town in a week. We will have some time to get a few projects done. I am super excited about that!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that color scheme. It feels good. :)

Nae said...

Beautiful! Great job creating a clean & inviting space. I can't wait to see the transformations coming up!

the mom~ said...

You will have time to hang LOTS of pictures with Derek working in town!