Friday, February 24, 2012

How Sweet it is to be Missed by YOU!

Yesterday was Derek's last day at the Fargo Walmart. This was his parting gift from his Asst. Managers. The girls and I were very appreciative! We discovered it in the fridge downstairs and had eaten half of it before Derek even told us it was there. Lucky for us he doesn't like cheesecake. Luckier for us he will be starting his new job IN TOWN in a week!!! And that is sweeter than cheesecake!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am so excited for this new chapter in your lives!! I can't wait to see the fun unfold :)

the mom~ said...

Him working in town is sweeter than 1,000 cheesecakes :)

Nae said...

We couldn't be happier for Derek's move to working in town. Six long years of commuting won't be missed a bit. AND Derek not liking cheesecake, just means more for those who can appreciate its creamy goodness. A Win-Win in my book!