For Danelle's birthday Auntie Salena took her to Fargo for a little date.
They ate at Noodles & Co. (which we call The Noodle Company) where Dani spilled a pop all over Auntie's lap they had a great time!
They got a little shopping in as well. Dani was very excited to show me all of their great deals when she got home Saturday night.
Dani also did a bit of Christmas shopping.
She found these jumbo googly eyes that she is sure Madison will love.
I am sure she is right.
Danelle couldn't resist trying them out first.
I am thinking we might just keep this look for the next 10 years or so!
{I tried EVERYTHING...can't figure out how to get this picture to turn!!!}



2 comments:
ROFL! Yep, it was a blast pop spill and all!
LOL...my Brain read They ate at The Noodle Company (because that is what you always call it...)
So I read they ate at The Noodle Company, which we call The Noodle Company and my brain said WHAT? So I had to go back and read it. I didn't even know it was Called Noodles & Co. funny! How fun that she got special Auntie Time!!! LOVE IT. LOVE THE PICTURE TOO!
Post a Comment