Today was a good day.
The Sabbath.
Christmas songs at church.
A good lesson in YW.
A productive Branch Council meeting.
At home we quickly whipped the house into shape to have family over.
We celebrated Danelle's 13th birthday one last time with chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. We sang. It looked like Dani was going to have a LOT of boyfriends but Uncle Steven quickly took care of that by blowing her candles out for her! Funny uncle.
At 7:15 we made our way to Miranda's Christmas Concert. This season has been filled with music, concerts, productions and performances. I think this was my favorite. Or at least second favorite. Last Thursday's concert was pretty darn good too.
This high school band is just phenomenal. I feel very blessed that my girls get to be a part of this. This was my first year attending this event and it is now on my permanent list of musts for my holiday season.
Not that I will really have a choice. I will have a daughter or nephew playing in this band for about the next 12 years or so! :)
Kewpie
3 days ago



2 comments:
12 years AT LEAST! lol
It was a wonderful concert indeed!
I love this girl!! I can't believe she is a teenager. Wow....what a beauty!!
Post a Comment