Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chooo Chooo......not the Polar Express!

This was one of my favorite activities this year but the girls all had a been there done that attitude about it. Now they've been there and done that they don't feel the need to go back. When Derek and I said we really enjoyed it we were told to "make it a date" next year! Stinkers. Danelle's favorite part was hanging with Kiki. All of our girls adore the Schlauderaff kids. Erin and Julie Poore were there as well. I don't know if I'd drive an hour just to see the train for 30 minutes, but since we were in DL anyway for the evening it was well worth it. I loved the lights, the music and the fact that it's for a very good cause. They collect food for local food banks. If we go next year we'll have a mini food drive before we head up.

2 comments:

Lori said...

YAY for tradition!! bahahahahahaha

the mom~ said...

Totally looks like fun to me too!