2. Today we are getting some more family memory making time in as 4 of us race in the Fargo 5k tonight and the other 2 cheer the rest of us on. This will be Madison's first 5k!!!! Woohoo!
3. Last week I noted my one year anniversary as a DSP for LSS of MN.....I have had my "new" job for a whole year now! Woohoo!!!
4. I ran my first 5k of the season today. I love the Fargo 5k and this is my third time running it, but today there was a communication glitch and I think it cost me a PR for this race. The 5k course map showed us finishing in the Fargodome which we did 2 years ago, but not last year. We confirmed this with 3 other people, 2 of them race volunteers and 1 racer. All 3 said yes we were finishing in the dome. My run was going really well and I felt like I had a lot to give for a great big push at the end. Then all of a sudden I was back at the START and they were calling my name as a finisher. Outside. Not in the dome. No big push at the end. I felt a little jipped and I am pretty sure that I was about a minute over my PR time.
5. Derek, Dani and Madi also ran the Fargo 5k today. It was Madison's first 5k. She beat the pants off the rest of us. She was a rock star and Derek is pretty sure that she came in right around 30 minutes. Not bad for her first race!
*As you can see I started this post this morning and finished it tonight. I am tired so I am going to leave it this way. :)


2 comments:
:)
You all have been very busy...as usual!!
Post a Comment