See.
I even have a new background for spring.
I am also working on an update post so that I can get back into the swing of things here on my blog.
That will probably have to wait until Monday. Tomorrow I will be celebrating Easter.
I will be spending at least a portion of this weekend pondering, reflecting and offering gratitude for a loving and merciful Heavenly Father who sent his Son to live and die for us so that we might live again with Him eternally. It is through His mercy and grace that this gift was given.
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.
Kewpie
3 days ago


3 comments:
I've missed your posts almost as much as I miss your face.
Good to see you back. Hope you had a lovely holiday.
I am so happy to see your posts again. You are actually a huge part of why I blog daily! I love you. Can't wait to wrap my arms around you!!!! See you SOOOOON!!! :)
Post a Comment