Okay, so this post might show off a little too much of my crazy.
I hope not.
Last week on a much needed sunshiney day I was laying in a big swathe of sunshine on my living room floor. I had my eyes closed. Someone made some noise and I shushed whichever girl had disturbed my momentary bit of silence. My shush was met with "What are you doing Mom?". "I am waiting for the cabana boy to bring me my drink", was my reply. After a hilarious discussion about cabana boys and a few more moments of soaking in the sun I was up and on to other things.
***
Fast forward a night or two and I receive this text from Miranda while I was at work. "Uh-oh, Kamiryn is pretending her Barbie guys are cabana boys. Nice one Mom."
***
Teach them early. That's my motto.
***
Today is another freezing cold day, but the sun is shining.....I think I will order something with an umbrella in it.
Kewpie
3 days ago


7 comments:
I like "crazy" & "drinks with umbrellas delivered by cabana boys".
Hhmmmm....cabana boys....you may be on to something here. I think that is exactly the cure for my winter blues!! Oh and as for Kamiryn...she is one smart cookie!!
Oh Cabana Boys are a good thing, especially shirtless cabana boys...Mmmmm and drinks...oh dear I'm getting lost in my thoughts :)
I feel ya. Spring can't come soon enough.
If you come visit me we can lay out at the beach. I will make Ryan dress up as our cabana boy and bring us virgin pina coladas or whatever virgin drink you want. :) Miss you!!!
LOVE your new lucky green background! Miss you!
haha I love this post! It cracked me up! I think we all need to take more tropical vacations via sunshine in our living rooms!
Post a Comment