Monday, November 1, 2010

life right now

*I write blogposts every day. In my head.
*I miss actually writing them down.
*Monday's are the new Thursday for us. Crazy busy. Seven lessons/classes in 4 1/2 hours.
*We had BTC's for dinner tonight. They were yummy. We are still using up the last of the tomatoes from our garden.
*Kamiryn was in charge of FHE tonight. I went on a much needed walk with a friend and she planned it all. It was AWESOME!
*I really need to do an October re-cap. Maybe tomorrow.
*A September re-cap would be good too.
*I also will link you to my updated photo blog. As soon as I update it.
*Kamiryn has the MOST adorable smile right now. She is missing her two top front teeth. It is my favorite smile in all of childhood.
*Derek is in his 3rd semester of going back to school for an AA in Retail Management. He is getting straight A's so far.....he's smokin'.
*I hit the 50% off Halloween sales at Walmart AND Target this morning. I am now totally committed to having a ROCKIN' Halloween party next year.
*Tonight I am going to watch Beetlejuice with my honey.....we decided at the last minute that maybe it wasn't appropriate viewing for our kiddos this year after all. Forgot about that renegade f*bomb!
*We watched Edward Scissorhands instead. They thought it was scary.
*Our annual Halloween tradition is to watch a scary movie (something we haven't seen before) together as a family after trick or treating.

*I found my DREAM house in blogland. It is dreamy.
*Today I listened to the first Christmas music of the season. My family groaned.
*I am thinking of changing my email addy to holidayheather. I still love halloween, but I am so very excited about Christmas. I heart Christmas. And Thanksgiving. The whole holiday season. As far as I am concerned it starts today.
*I have already started Christmas shopping and planning.

*Tomorrow I have a Great Grandpa birthday party to attend, a photo shoot, and 2 shoots to finish editing. Oh and homeschooling, a YW activity to prepare, running Dani to dance and life. I am tired.
*It is bedtime.
*I am also very sore. I think that Natalie must of overdosed on Halloween candy. She tried to kill us this morning. AND it was the first class of the month. It's going to be a long month.
*Goodnight.

3 comments:

Lori said...

*I miss you
*I loved this blog post
*I miss Phatty Nattie's
*I need to see a pic of Kami's smile
*I miss you
*I'm tired too
*We didn't even pass out candy this year. Talk about bah humbug!
*Started the Christmas tunes.
*Two weeks until I set up my tree
*Oh, and I miss you

the mom~ said...

Great post. I am also very excited about Christmas...wondering how soon is too soon to put my tree up?!?!
KZ's smile IS cute!

Nae said...

Welcome back to blogland. I missed you! I'm tired just from reading your list of daily tasks! Thanks for the great walk in the cool crisp air Monday night & for being my personal shopper at the after-Halloween sales. Truly, some day when I grow up, I want to be as smart as you!! I have to master your Jedi-mind tricks. Baby-steps. Thanks for continuing to encourage me! <3 you!